Solid Brass Swan Neck Rest and Brass Extended Spider
Solid Brass Swan Neck Rest and Brass Extended Spider can each be sold individually or as a set and both are used to help achieve those hard-to-reach shots. The swan neck rest may also be known as a “span” rest head and is made from solid brass. The extended spider is also made from solid brass but comes with black plastic feet.
Each of the following rest heads are available:
- Solid brass swan neck rest
- Solid brass extended spider with black plastic feet
Please Note: Our current stock of extended spider rest heads look like the separate image (pointed rather than rounded).
- The rest heads are made with a sharp thread that cuts into the shaft and pulls the rest head tightly into place.
- If necessary, carefully use a utility or modelling knife to trim the shaft end down to size.
- Thread the rest head clockwise into place.
- There should be no need to force the rest head on. If it is too tight , simply remove and trim a little more and then re-fit.