SAM Yukon Vulcan Air Hockey Table – 8ft
SAM Yukon Vulcan Air Hockey Table – 8ft – Offers a modern and attractive variation of the traditional air hockey table. It is packed with new features and design materials to ensure it is the fastest and most exciting game on the market. The Vulcan model features a striking array of bright colours which looks truly stunning in a room with low level lighting.
The introduction of the revolutionary new ‘methacrylate’ playfield by SAM has enabled the launch of a new generation of Air Hockey tables. Titan & Vulcan are illuminated from within showing off their decorated playfields with integral scorers. This removes the need for overhead lighting, but Titans and Vulcans are still highly visible, with a flashing top rail trim in permanent attract mode. Bold cabinet designs are complemented by an enhanced player protection system.
But the real triumph of this range is the exciting new toprail and goal design that guarantees even faster and more exciting play. The goals are set in from the playfield ends, much like in ice hockey. The puck can pass behind the goals. The toprails are sculpted with subtle curves that power the puck back around one goal and straight at the other with a slingshot effect. Miss the shot and you’d better be on your guard! The Titan, nautical in theme.
The Vulcan, dark and brooding with ultra violet reflective properties. Truly Gods amongst men, modern stylish tables with exciting new features that take air hockey to another level. Also available as Football and Rugby themed tables.
- Width: 124 cm / 49 inches.
- Height: 80 cm / 31 inches.
- Depth: 234 cm / 92 inches.
- Weight: 225 kg / 496 lbs.
- Table Size: 8 ft. / 2.44 meters.
- 6 goal keepers/bats.
- Fast, medium and slow pucks.
The Sam Vulcan 8ft Air Hockey comes with free delivery and installation to England and Wales Mainland (worth £250)
- Free Delivery is to ground floor properties with good access to the UKs mainland but it does exclude the Highlands and Cornwall.
- This product cannot be dismantled to enable delivery, please contact us with any questions.
- Please call 033312 147 147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for delivery prices if your requirements are outside of our Free Delivery terms.
- Requires approximately 4 weeks for delivery.