SAM Ice Track Home Air Hockey – 7ft Table
SAM Ice Track Home Air Hockey – 7ft Table – This stunning new air hockey table has been specially created for the discerning home customer.
SAM Leisure have been suppliers of Air Hockey tables for home games rooms for many years and have found the enjoyment and entertainment obtained with the super fast Methacrylate bedded hockey tables to surpass that of all other games room tables. The speed and excitement, the action and thrill of these machines explains why our customers comment “the Air Hockey table is always the most used in our games room”. It’s energetic, competitive, keeps players fit and active and is enjoyed by all. The speed of the game and a solid feel to the table are major contributors to the game experience and SAM are proud to say that “Our Air Hockeys are renowned the world over as the most fun and the highest earning”.
SAM, famous for the very best commercial Air hockey tables, suppliers of air hockey tables for the UK’s national finals and undoubtedly the largest Air Hockey producer in Europe have developed this machine to give the home user the genuine feel and speed of their ever popular commercial models. The entire table is constructed to the same specification as SAM’s commercial air hockey range, which, as the UK’s best selling commercial Air hockey table for over 15 years, has a proven pedigree in the harshest of environments. You will see SAM hockey tables in most bowling operations, airport departure lounges, family entertainment centres, quality arcades, games rooms, even sports bars and nightclubs.
Created in a stunning silver alloy veneered plywood cabinet, with matching silver legs and cabinet corners. The bed/play surface is our commercially proven and fastest ever Methacrylate playfield which for style has been made in stunning high tech Ice White. This super durable, scratch resistant high gloss playfield looks fantastic in any home and makes the puck stand out ensuring maximum enjoyment of the game. The Methacrylate bed has the added advantage that the scorer is mounted under the bed thus displaying the score clearly and removing the need for an overhead gantry or a surface mounted plinth. This keeps the tables sleek and smooth lines uninterrupted accentuating its superior styling and cool contemporary looks. The top rail of the table is powder coated for durability and features SAM’s innovative puck retaining system which ensures the puck stays on the bed rather than flying around the room.
With the solid construction, SAM’s unique easy level system for the most accurate level possible, the super fast puck speed, the electronic scorer and sound system, recording goals and overall score plus music and sound effects; you will feel you are playing in your favourite bowling centre.
- Fast, furious, energetic game which provides aerobic exercise and improves coordination.
- Sound effects – Volume adjustable.
- LED display scorer.
- SAM’s “Easy Level” – Adjust the height and level with just a 13mm spanner, no lifting required.
- Marine ply cabinet for durability.
- Extruded metal top rail with puck retention system.
- Methacrylate playfield for speed and durability.
- Games can be set to number of goals or number of minutes.
- Push button for game start.
- CE approved.
- 7ft commercial model size and standard height suitable for fully grown adults down to 5 year olds.
- Supplied with a genuine SAM fast puck, a SAM quite/slow puck and two SAM bats.
- Easy access via keys to clear any foreign objects which fall into the goalmouth.
- Proven commercial reliability.
- This table can be played perfectly well with just one metre access on each end. It is common to have one side of the table against a wall to maximize room space, which also allow mains power access
- We recommend you ensure only SAM spare pucks and bats are used to retain performance
- Silent system available as an option
- Easy assembly on site, just bolt on legs, plug in and level with a spanner.
Weight: 215 KGS
Free Delivery is to the roadside at your address and only to properties in mainland England and Wales. You will need to have two strong people to be able to lift the table into your property when it is being delivered.
Please call 033312 147 147 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for delivery prices if your requirements are outside of our free delivery terms.
These tables are normally in stock. If not, your new table will be delivered in approximately 3 to 5 weeks.