Peradon Royal ¾ Jointed Snooker Cue
Peradon Royal ¾ Jointed Snooker Cue – A full size 58″ snooker cue crafted by Peradon in England from the highest grade, kiln dried, North American ash wood and exotic ebony. The ash is carefully selected for strength and straightness before the finest, genuine ebony butt timber is spliced to the cue by hand and the cue is then shaped to produce the distinctive four round point pattern of a hand spliced cue. In order to reduce stress to the timbers, the cue is then shaped over a period of time until the final tapered shape is achieved, after which the numerous sanding and finishing processes are undertaken to achieve a ‘silk smooth’ finish.
To eliminate joint problems, the two sections of the ‘quick action’ joint are each precision turned from a single piece of solid brass and precisely fitted 12” from the butt end to give the shaft length of 46”. The butt is finished with a Peradon Royal name plate and ‘quick action’ butt end joint to accept the included 6″ mini butt and the optional extensions on the ‘related products’ section of this page. The extensions may be fitted into either the shaft of the cue or into the butt joint in the bottom of the cue.
- Hand Made by Peradon in Liverpool, England.
- Cue Length: 147.5cm / 58 inches.
- Butt Length: 30.5cm / 12” plus 1” (2.5cm) for the protruding male joint.
- Weight: 16.5oz to 19oz (Averaged).
- Ferrule size: 9.5mm to 10mm. (Averaged)
- Butt Joint: Quick action to accept one of the optional extensions.
- Cue Tip: Tweetens Elkmaster.