Peradon Guildford ¾ Jointed Snooker Cue
Peradon Guildford ¾ Jointed Snooker Cue – The ash is carefully selected for strength and straightness before the finest, genuine Ebony butt timber is spliced to the cue by hand and the cue is shaped to produce the distinctive four round point pattern of a hand spliced cue.
This full sized (58 inch) cue is crafted from hand selected, kiln dried timbers and all cues feature polished brass ferrules and 9.5mm to 10 mm Elkmaster tips. Every cue undergoes numerous finishing processes to achieve a unique silk smooth cue shaft which is complimented by a traditional shaped butt.
- Hand Made in Liverpool, England.
- Length: 147.5cm / 58 inches.
- Joint Position: 41cm / 16 inches.
- Weight: 18.5oz to 21oz (Averaged).
- Ferrule size: 9.5mm to 10mm.
- Butt Joint: To accept one of the optional extensions.
- Cue Tip: Elkmaster.