Maple Rest Shaft
Maple Rest Shaft – Tapered and suited to fit all cross rests, high spider rest, low spider rest & extended spider. The maple shaft is a very pale coloured shaft.
- Length: 57 inches / 144.7 cm.
- Rest heads are made with a sharp thread that cuts into the shaft and pulls the rest head tightly into place.
- If necessary, carefully use a utility or modelling knife to trim the shaft end down to size.
- Thread the rest head clockwise into place.
- There should be no need to force the rest head on. If it is too tight , simply remove and trim a little more and then re-fit.