George Balabushka GB6 American Pool Cue
George Balabushka GB6 American Pool Cue – This cue has a Professional quality Canadian maple shaft, pro taper, high impact ivorine ferrule, high quality white Irish linen wrap with black specks, Le Prof tip & signature. From the movie ‘The Color of Money’. This classic cue has a natural-stained birdseye maple forearm with 4 spliced ebony chevrons with birdseye maple & ebony veneers & is inset with 4 slotted diamond mother of pearl inlays. The ebony butt sleeve contains 4 slotted mother of pearl inlays. The sleeve is bracketed by 2 double nickel silver box rings with ivorine & ebony checkerboard dash. With a mirrored stainless steel pilot joint which is bracketed by 2 thick nickel silver rings.
Balabushka cues were re-introduced in the 1980’s with the permission and license by the family of the late George Balabushka.
- Le-Prof American pool cue tip.
- High impact Ivorine ferrule.
- American style professional taper.
- Canadian hard rock Maple shaft.
- Mirror finished stainless steel pilot joint.
- Birds eye Maple, combined with specially selected exotic hard wood inlays and rings.
- High quality pressed Irish linen grip.
- 12 coats of hand rubbed clear lacquerers.
- Noise subduing rubber bumper.
- Average weight 19 – 21 oz (538 – 623 gram).