George Balabushka GB4 American Pool Cue
George Balabushka GB4 American Pool Cue – This cue has a Professional quality Canadian maple shaft, pro taper, high impact ivorine ferrule, high quality white Irish linen wrap with black specks, Le Prof tip & signature. From the movie ‘The Color of Money’. This classic cue gives the player perfect weight & balance. It has a natural-stained birdseye maple forearm with 4 spliced ebony chevrons with birdseye maple & ebony veneers. The ebony butt sleeve includes a ring of mother of pearl circle inlays. This ring is bracketed by 2 double silver box rings with ebony & ivorine checkerboard dash & 2 maple rings. With a mirrored stainless steel pilot joint which is bracketed by 2 thick nickel silver rings.
Balabushka cues were re-introduced in the 1980’s with the permission and license by the family of the late George Balabushka. These Balabushka replicas continue to be in high demand by players and collectors alike.
- Le-Prof American pool cue tip.
- High impact Ivorine ferrule.
- American style professional taper.
- Canadian hard rock Maple shaft.
- Mirror finished stainless steel pilot joint.
- Birds eye Maple, combined with specially selected exotic hard wood inlays and rings.
- High quality pressed Irish linen grip.
- 12 coats of hand rubbed clear lacquerers.
- Noise subduing rubber bumper.
- Average weight 19 – 21 oz (538 – 623 gram).