George Balabushka GB4 American Pool Cue
George Balabushka GB4 American Pool Cue has the perfect balance and weight control. Known as being of the highest quality, Balabushka cues represent the pinnacle of prestige in the world of pool cues and billiards. Original Balabushka cues are extremely rare and can only be found through collectors and auctions, typically selling in the tens of thousands of dollars. George Balabushka died in 1975, but the cues continue to live on.
Balabushka cues were re-introduced in the 1980’s with the permission and license by the family of the late George Balabushka. These Balabushka replicas continue to be in high demand by players and collectors alike. This is the cue from the movie ‘The Color of Money’. This classic cue gives the player perfect weight & balance. It has a natural-stained birds eye maple forearm with four spliced rosewood chevrons with maple, red, green & ebony veneers. The butt sleeve is made of rosewood, with a brushed stainless steel pilot joint which is bracketed by two thick nickel silver rings.
- Le-Prof American pool cue tip.
- High impact Ivorine ferrule.
- American style professional taper.
- Canadian hard rock Maple shaft.
- Mirror finished stainless steel pilot joint.
- Birds eye Maple, combined with specially selected exotic hard wood inlays and rings.
- High quality pressed Irish linen grip.
- 12 coats of hand rubbed clear lacquerers.
- Noise subduing rubber bumper.
- Average weight 19 – 21 oz (538 623 gram).