Garlando Pro Champion Table Football Table
Garlando Pro Champion Table Football Table – The official ITSF (International Table Soccer Federation) training table for professional players and can be used for the international competitions of the Pro Tour category.
With a sleek and elegant line with a stable and sturdy construction, the Garlando Pro Champion shares some of the features of the Garlando Master Champion table. As well as having similar looks, it also comes with competition score counters, leg levellers, rubbers on the bars and a distancer to keep the goalkeeper within the goal range. The Garlando Pro Champion is supplied with a training official plate complete with a table serial number.
Pro Champion Features:
- Blackheavy duty 25mm MDF cabinet with melamine coating featuring ITSF logo.
- Includes official plate with Training certificate and serial number.
- 90 x 90mm square metal legs with anti-scratch silver powder varnish.
- Competition leg levellers supplied as standard for a perfectly flat playing field.
- Solid (outgoing) 16mm high resistance steel rods.
- Rods feature rubber bumpers instead of springs.
- Distancing rubber on the goalkeeper rod maintains the player within the goal range.
- Roller bearings improve the speed of the game and reduce stress on players’ wrists.
- Red/blue players in unbreakable plastic moulded onto the bars with fully rotating goalkeeper (360 degrees.)
- Non-reflective sanded glass playing field with slanting corners. Green background with white lines to look like a football ground.
- Competition abacus score counters allow players to mark game sets and goals.
- Includes 3 yellow speed play balls.
What’s The Difference Between the Master Champion and The Pro Champion?
Garlando offer two competition grade football tables, this Master Champion and the very similar looking Pro Champion. There are several key differences which are listed below. In the main, the Master Champion is more robust and meets higher ITSF approved classification tournament standards:
- Cabinet: Pro is 25mm MDF whilst Master is 30mm plywood.
- Handles: Wooden inserts on the Master for improved grip, Standard black plastic on the Pro.
- Goals: Made from HDP (High Density Polymer) reinforced with fibreglass to prevent irregular ball trajectories and balancing inside goal to prevent bouncing off both on Master only.
- Bars: Increased thickness on Master for more torsion resistance.
- ITSF approval: International, Master Series and Pro Tour categories for the Master – only Pro Tour for the Pro Champion.
Please note that this table does not have telescopic safety bars because professional Table Football players prefer “through” bars. We therefore do not recommend this table for children.
Garlando Pro Champion Dimensions:
- Table weight: 76kg.
- Playing size is 150 x 76 x 86-88 cm.
Your new Garlando Pro Champion will be delivered using a specialist delivery service. The Couriers will contact you directly to arrange a day for delivery.
Please note: It is important that once the couriers arrive with the table that you inspect the item before signing, if for any reason you are unable to check the item, please make sure you sign for them as “uninspected”.