Garlando G500 Pure White
Garlando G500 Pure White model is based on the standard G500 but is an ultra-modern, high spec version of the classic favourite. It has a white cabinet with silver edges, silver powder coated legs, telescopic rods, grey and white players, sanded glass playing field, handles with wooden inserts and leg levellers.
The full specifications are as follows:
- Cabinet: Heavy duty 25mm MDF with melamine coating.
- Colour: White with silver edges.
- Legs: 90 x 90mm square metal legs coated with anti-scratch silver powder varnish.
- Rods: 16mm telescopic rods in high resistance steel with anti-rust chromium plating supplied as standard.
- Roller bearings: Yes, steel to improve game speed and reduce stress on players’ wrists.
- Handles: Professional plastic handles with wooden inserts to reduce perspiration and improve grip.
- Playing Field: Tempered non-reflective sanded glass.
- Players: White/grey players in unbreakable plastic moulded onto the bars.
- Goalkeeper: Fully rotating (360 degrees).
- Balls: 10 standard orange balls included.
- Guarantee: 3 Years on all parts.
- EN Regulation: EN71-1/2/3/9.
- Weights & Dimensions.
- Table Weight: 75Kg.
- Playing Size: L 143cm x W 76cm (110cm inc rods) x H 88cm.
- Packed size: L 150 x W 80 x D 34cm.
Your new garlando G500 will be delivered using a specialist delivery service. The Couriers will contact you directly to arrange a day for delivery.
Please note: It is important that once the couriers arrive with the table that you inspect the item before signing, if for any reason you are unable to check the item, please make sure you sign for them as “uninspected”.