Garlando Foldy Evolution Table Football Table
Garlando Foldy Evolution Table Football Table is the long awaited update to the classic and brilliant “Foldy”. This table combines the sturdy build and practicality of the “Foldy” with a stunning updated design and build. This Garlando table football table ships with a massive three year warranty on all parts and, if taken care of, will be likely to last you a lifetime. Perfect for those with space restraints or for those who want to be able to pack their table football table away after play. The Foldy Evolution is also great for use at events and parties as the folding legs facilitate transport. A great folding football table with amazing features.
Garlando Foldy Details:
- Cabinet: Heavy duty 25mm MDF with melamine coating. Protection rubbers on the cabinet allow the table to rest on the ground easily when vertical so that the legs can be folded.
- Cabinet wheels aid movement when the table is in the folded position.
- Colour: Black with silver edges and logo.
- Legs: 40mm foldable legs with silver melamine coating.
- Leg levellers supplied as standard for a perfectly flat playing field.
- Rods: 16mm diameter high stress resistance steel rods coated with anti-rust chromium-plating. On choice, going-through bars or telescopic safety bars.
- Roller bearings: Yes, steel to improve game speed and reduce stress on players’ wrists.
- Handles: Black plastic with ergonomic grip.
- Playing Field: Plastic laminate with sloped corners.
- Players: Red/blue players in unbreakable plastic moulded onto the bars.
- Goalkeeper: Fully rotating (360 degrees).
- Balls: 10 standard white balls included.
- Guarantee: 3 Years on all parts.
Garlando Evolution Foldy Dimensions: :
- Table Weight: 78Kg.
- Playing Size: L 144cm x W 76cm x H 88cm.
- Packed size: L 150 x W 80 x D 33cm.
Your new Garlando Foldy will be delivered using a specialist delivery service. The Couriers will contact you directly to arrange a day for delivery.
Please note: It is important that once the couriers arrive with the table that you inspect the item before signing, if for any reason you are unable to check the item, please make sure you sign for them as “uninspected”.