Brass Cross Rest Low Spider Rest and High Spider Rest
Sold Individually or as a Set
Brass cross rest low spider rest and high spider rest – Can each be sold individually or as a set. Made from brass, each have plastic “feet” which help to protect the table cloth and can be replaced if necessary. These rest heads are attractive yet sturdy and long-lasting.
Each of the following brass rest heads are available:
- Cross rest head (Feature push on plastic toes)
- Low spider rest head (Feature screw on plastic toes)
- High spider rest head (Feature screw on plastic toes)
- These rest heads are made with a sharp thread that cuts into the shaft and pulls the rest head tightly into place.
- If necessary, carefully use a utility or modelling knife to trim the shaft end down to size.
- Thread the rest head clockwise into place.
- There should be no need to force the rest head on. If it is too tight , simply remove and trim a little more and then re-fit.