Blackball Edinburgh Club Light Oak Pool Table Diner
Blackball Edinburgh Club Light Oak Pool Table Diner – Blackball Tables are 100% British built by skilled craftsmen at Optima Pool, the leading UK manufacturer of championship quality pool tables.
“Our pool table diners offer an uncompromising standard of playing experience, whilst providing an elegant dining table which come in a choice of colours to suit even the most discerning of homes. Without doubt the best dining pool table on the market for the real pool player and unrivalled value for money.
All the diners come with our tournament specification cushions and Hainsworth Match tournament green cloth as standard – developed by the best of the best in the game there really is no compromise.”
Enjoy FREE Mainland UK Delivery & Setup with all Blackball Tables!
The Edinburgh pool table diner is available in walnut, dark walnut, light oak, black, white, silver oak and midnight grey finishes, with modern laminated tapered legs. Completed with a 2-piece hard top with dowel joints to hold in it securely in place.
- The Elite is designed with an International and European table specification, with tighter cut pockets favoured for International and World events.
- The Club table is a standard pocket size favoured by amateurs, clubs and pubs and the general domestic market.
Table Specifications for both The Blackball Elite and Club pool tables
- Complete with 2-piece matching dining top.
- Internal ball return system, the balls return to one end of the table.
- Precision 19mm ground slate.
- Aluminium trim on the ball return aperture.
- Metal top frame corner.
- Adjustable timber feet for ease of table levelling.
- Supplied with balls & triangle.
7′ overall size 2140mm x 1220mm, playing surface 1820mm x 910mm
6′ overall size 1910mm x 1140mm, playing surface 1600mm x 820mm
Mainland UK Ground Floor Delivery & Setup included
*Please be advised that all listed Pool Tables are suitable for indoor use only.
All Blackball tables are exclusively manufactured as per demand, with an expected lead time of 5 months.