Aramith Premier Engraved American Pool Balls
Aramith Premier Engraved American Pool Balls – Burn spot resistant, which helps them keep their polish & minimise table cloth wear. The balls made of pure phenolic resin, making them more scratch resistant and much longer lasting. The extra hard vitrified phenolic surface of Aramith balls drastically reduces wear and burn spots on both balls and cloth, guaranteeing the lowest cost over time.
Why buy Aramith Premier Engraved American Pool Balls?
80% of players worldwide are already using Aramith Premier balls. This is because the Premier range are made of pure phenolic resin so they last up to five times longer than other balls made from polyester or other polymers. Thanks to their exceptional playing characteristics, the Aramith balls are used in virtually all tournaments worldwide.
- Complete set of 2¼” Aramith Premier Engraved American Pool Balls.
- Balls are burn spot resistant to keep its polish & minimize table cloth wear.
- Balls made of pure phenolic resin, making them more scratch resistant, and much longer lasting.
- Elasticity of the phenolic resin is calibrated for optimal rebound, perfectly controlling the effect of every shot.
- Highest quality standards with 8 criteria: density, balance, diameter, roundness, colour, glossiness, hardness, weight.
- Exclusive & official balls used for all APA tournaments.